- 1. Why Art of Living Matrimony?
- Many youngsters in Art of Living who wish to get married preferred a spouse who was already familiar with the art of living, its practices and Guruji. Therefore a platform, The Art of Living Matrimony, was created under the guidance of Gurudev where boys/girls who wish to get married could officially meet and explore the possibility of a marriage alliance.
- 2. How to register for the Art of Living Matrimony?
- The Art of Living Matrimony functions through a website www.artoflivingmatrimonial.com. Interested candidates have to register on the website and search for suitable candidates
- 3. What are the registration options on the website?
- There are 3 registration options on the website:
- Free membership
- Premium membership
- Super Premium membership
- 4. What is 'Free membership'?
- This is the basic registration which every member has to fulfill. Once registered on the website, the profile will be approved within 24 hrs. After this the person can log into his account and search for suitable candidates after entering desired search options. The person will be able to view all profiles present on our database.
- 5. What is Premium Membership?
- Premium membership will not only allow the candidate to view the entire database but will also allow them to initiate contact with profiles which they find interesting. These facilities will last for 6 months from the date of activation to premium membership.
- 6. How to avail Premium Membership?
- You can become a premium member by making a payment of Rs.3000/- by DD drawn in favor of 'Vaidic Dharma Sansthan', payable at Bangalore. DD has to be sent to the following address:
Please write your profile id with which you have registered on the website behind the DD.
- The Art of Living Matrimony
C/O Vaidic Dharma Sansthan,
The Art of Living International Ashram,
21st Km., Kanakapura road,
Udayapura , Bangalore - 82
Phone: 91 - 9741112072
- 7. What is Super Premium membership?
- You can avail premium membership for 1 year by payment of Rs.5000/-. This is Super premium membership.You could deposit Rs. 13000 for assistant match making.
- 8. What are the modes of payment for Premium and Super Premium membership?
- We accept membership donation by d/d drawn in favor of "Vaidic Dharma Sansthan" or bank deposit in ICICI bank ,Jayanagar 3rd Block Bangalore, Ac Number - 005301046146, IFSC code - ICIC0000053.
- 9. Can we pay in cash towards premium membership?
- Paying by cash is the least preferred mode of payment and we have always discouraged this. Though we have accepted cash in few cases, the matrimonial office would like to state that the member may do so at his/her own risk and in no way the office will be responsible for misplacement and hence failure of up gradation of membership.
- 10. Do you have online facility for payment?
- As of now we do not have this facility.
- 11. Can you suggest an easier way of payment for the members based abroad?
- Since many such requests had come from our candidates based abroad, we suggested to them that either their relative/friend in India could do payment on their behalf. A covering letter and/or email from the candidate can be sent to acknowledge the payment.